Selasa, 28 Oktober 2008

Can You Guess??

I have a favorite thing in my live, it’s not only my favorite thing, but it’s also the important thing in my live. Because without it I can’t go everywhere I want to go. Even it’s not a luxurious thing, I still love it, because it has became my friend for 5 years and it takes me everywhere and every time I want to go. But, if I want to go with it I have pay for something, it's not free.

So, can you guess what is it…?!

13 komentar:

Martien mengatakan...

i think that's a motorcycle..

is that true??

call me NA mengatakan...

hhhuuummmffff.....
is it motorcycle????

Yosua_Ckp mengatakan...

that's your motorcycle...
is it right ?!!...

rara mengatakan...

bummm...bummmm....!!!!
your motorcycle or your bicycle..
heheeh...

ivoonamaku mengatakan...

hmmmmmm.........
i think that is your lovely motorcycle..

littleBEEnamedNEEYA mengatakan...

hhmm...
i think thta's your motorcycle..

right??

^o^

marissa mengatakan...

i think that is a motorcycle...

hiks..i remember my motorcycle(my friend broke my motorcycle, now he is added in one my enemy!!!)

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

OOOOooooo,, iT is yOur moToRcYcLe, is iT??
HHee^^
u r RigHt.. That is My sPeciAL thinGs..

Anonim mengatakan...

motorcycle?? right..

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

hmm...hmmm...

I think that's your motorcycle.....

Francisca Yulia mengatakan...

uwwhhh...

it is motorcycle,right???

Kick SLY mengatakan...

is it motorcycle?

yustian pristantyo mengatakan...

your motorcycle(dogos)