Senin, 13 Oktober 2008
EWD
On Sunday, 7th until 8th September 2008 I joined EWD in Wonogondang camp area. EWD is the abbreviation from English Welcoming Day, and all the new student in PBI must joined EWD. We gathered together in hall Mrican before we went to Wonogondang. We went to Wonogondang at 2 p.m. by the 5 trucks, and we arrived there at 3 p.m. The event started at 5 p.m. with singing and dancing EWD jingle, then continued with yel competition. We have dinner at 7 p.m. After dinner, continued with talent show, it's time for all groups to showed their drama or anything that they have made. My group showed our musical drama, and in that drama, I've became a character that I hate so much, it's a gay. After talent show we can took a rest for an hour then in the midnight we must followed tracking. It's so far away and little spooky. Tracking finished at 6 a.m. and it's made me tired. I slept until 9 a.m. because we have to followed outbound at 10 a.m. All the game in outbound was so challenging, but it also made me tired. Outbound finished around 12 a.m. then we had lunch. After we all cleaned up the area, we did EWD jingle for the last time and we came back to mrican. In EWD I could knew more about the student in PBI and the important one, I could know a girl, a special girl, because she’s very charming and so beautiful. But, I think it’s only a dream to get her, because I knew that she’s already have someone special in her live. It doesn’t matter, because I know that there are many girls still waiting for me...hahaha...
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar