
I have a little brother, he is 11 years younger than I. And now he is 7 years old. His name is Hieronimus Alan Kristyadi Grinspana. I usually called him Alan. At this time he is study in 2nd graduate in Elementary School at SD Kanisius Sengkan.
Alan include a smart student in his class because he study everyday. He likes watching cartoon especially Avatar. Beside that he also likes playing game.
My hause feels silence if Alan isn't there. He always want to know everything and moreover talkative. But the shame he is a crybaby, he always cry when I bother him and make my mother punish me. Even though he is naughty but he is very cute.
I often ask him to step on me if I feel tired because he has got an accurate weight, not too fat and not to thin. He has got dark weavy short hair. His skin is light. He also has dark round eyes and thick eye-brow. He has got an average height.
I think that's all about description of my little brother. If you want to know more about him you can visit to my house at Kaliurang Street km.15 or see that picture...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar